Fort Wetherill December 27 2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dove Rhode Island on December 8th a few years ago with a 7mm semi dry. I'm a big baby now.

Here's the video again. For some reason the video shows fine on the board and then stops working. Forum problem!

Watching this video ..... im left wondering if these are the " normal " conditions of the water here ?

My wife and I are getting certified in May and Ft W is a close enough place for us to check out .

Watching this video ..... im left wondering if these are the " normal " conditions of the water here ?

My wife and I are getting certified in May and Ft W is a close enough place for us to check out .
I did a few of my checkout dives there....many of the local shops use Ft W. It has easy entry and exit. I have seen really good vis there, and horrible. If you go there on the weekend, get in early!!

Folly Cove in Rockport is where you want to go. There are other sites but Folly is closer and has essentially the same life, water conditions and entry.
I have dove both - from NJ - RI is closer but I grew up in MA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom