Fort Pierce dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I Apologize for that. I have been training at work and on the range and did not do much else but sleep.

I did go by the Holiday Inn at fort pierce inlet. BAD news. It is closed. The docks are trashed and there are Zero boats docked in that area since the Hurricane(s).

I did look in the phone book and found this.

Sal Rastrelli's Underwater Adventures - 772-692-7280

Or try to get leads from the local shop.. dive oddssea 772-460-1771. That shop is very popular with the spearfishing locals and you may find a private party that will go to those wrecks.

Good luck.

Orlando Eric:
I Apologize for that. I have been training at work and on the range and did not do much else but sleep.

I did go by the Holiday Inn at fort pierce inlet. BAD news. It is closed. The docks are trashed and there are Zero boats docked in that area since the Hurricane(s).

I did look in the phone book and found this.

Sal Rastrelli's Underwater Adventures - 772-692-7280

Or try to get leads from the local shop.. dive oddssea 772-460-1771. That shop is very popular with the spearfishing locals and you may find a private party that will go to those wrecks.

Good luck.

The luck part seems like it will really be needed. I called Sal's already, they don't return calls. I''ll give DO a try. Thanks for doing the checking.

I am originally from Port St. Lucie and I am very eager to hear about any local dive charters. If you know anyone let me know so if my buddies aren't going out I can always hop on a charter.

Dive4Life:
I am originally from Port St. Lucie and I am very eager to hear about any local dive charters. If you know anyone let me know so if my buddies aren't going out I can always hop on a charter.
WOW! I didn't think anyone was from here..... :wink:

Got an email from AUE Mike. He said the Sea Witch out of Ft. Pierce city marina is a 40 ft Orca that does charter fishing but will apparently charter the whole boat for divers if you can pony up the fee (800$). If anyone else finds a dive charter boat in that area please share with us. It's always good to have options.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris,
Did he mention how many divers can fit on his boat comfortably? 16 divers... that's only $50/ea... It might be worth a try some time during the summer when the water is clear.

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom