Fort Pierce dive operators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw a pickup truck there once with some info plastered on the side of it but I was in a rush and did not get the chance to get the information.

I will look around there Monday morning to see if I can find some information. I know during the "Season" The Mel Fisher company runs treasure boats out of there with mailboxes attached to them.

More info as I get it..

deepstops:
There used to be a boat called Renegade running out of the Holiday Inn on Fort Pierce Inlet. Does anyone know if it's still running and if so, have the contact info for them?

Found this on another board (dont know what Im allowed to post so just a line)from a very reliable source

The last I heard they blew their engines in the summer that never got fixed, and I guess they threw in the towel after the hurricanes

hope someone has better news......

quimby:
deepstops:
There used to be a boat called Renegade running out of the Holiday Inn on Fort Pierce Inlet. Does anyone know if it's still running and if so, have the contact info for them?

Found this on another board (dont know what Im allowed to post so just a line)from a very reliable source

The last I heard they blew their engines in the summer that never got fixed, and I guess they threw in the towel after the hurricanes

hope someone has better news......

On another forum with the same initials as this one I'll bet :) You didn't see my post above it??

You live in Lauderdale and want to come HERE? :11:

baitedstorm:
You live in Lauderdale and want to come HERE? :11:

There's actually two reasons I'm asking. Someone I know is looking for a charter to take him out to the Oculina (sic?) Bank for some research work he's doing.

And for me, I'm OUT of tails :11:

I really hope Eric has some good news for me.

Tails are one thing that we do have up here.... yumm-O... Eric said he saw one the size of a regular bed pillow out here, not sure but it might even be related to the BULL shark I saw in Jupiter a few weeks ago... :eyebrow:

deepstops:
And for me, I'm OUT of tails :.
Gee Brian, that's a real shame. Maybe you can get Diane Magnum to do one of those human interest pieces on the news - maybe you can casually mention that Jose Canseco, your other nefarious neighbor out there with you, shot your butt full of steroids. If it's on tomorrow though, I'll have to miss it since I'm gonna be out catching lobsters in the afternoon. :dazzler1:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom