Fort Lauderdale To Bonaire Bookings To Begin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
STARTING AT APPROXIMATELY 5PM THIS EVENING (EST) you will be able to book direct, Jan 31, 2006 SPECIAL PRICE: $399.00 PLUS TAXES RT FOR THE FEB 25 AND MAR 4 FLIGHTS!

www.caribbeansunflights.com/bonaire
For Group Bookings: email: bonairedirect@yahoo.com
or call 877-DIVE-BON MON-FRI 9am-5pm AST

FLIGHTS START FEB 25TH
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY

Fort Lauderdale - Bonaire - Fort Lauderdale
A New Non-Stop Service Every Saturday!

Limited seats.

Flight Information
Flight No. 100 Depart FLL 10:30 / Arrive BON 14:40 (Local)
Flight No. 101 Depart BON 15:30 / Arrive FLL 17:40

Aircraft: Boeing 737.
Baggage Allowance: 23 kgs per bag, 2 bags max..
Security: All Payments Bonded & U.S. DOT Regulated.
Conditions: See Charter Participant Agreement.

BOOK ONLINE 24/7

Check fares and availability

TELEPHONE BOOKINGS - Mon to Fri 9am/5pm
USA: 1-877-DIVE BON
Bonaire: 599 790 0959

bonairedirect@yahoo.com

Call for Group, Local and Wholesale Bookings

Website launch February 2006. Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© 2005-2006 CaribbeanSunFlights.com. All Rights Reserved.
Flights are Public Charters operated by SCA/Sky King PC No.05-166

Was just trying to set up a vacation and was sent this from Liz,

"Don't know if you heard, but for some reason unknown to us (even though they are blaming us) Caribbean Sun Flights suddenly disappeared. They sent us an email saying they decided not to do the flights. When we tried to call, we got an answering machine and when we tried to email them, it bounced back....I don't think it was meant to be this year, but we are working on getting a scheduled airline in for high season 2006-2007.....they are so much more reliable."

Just thought i would yo all know this really puts a damper on things.

From their web link:

Caribbean Sun Flights
ANNOUNCEMENT
Fort Lauderdale-Bonaire-Fort Lauderdale

We regret to announce the above charter flight programme scheduled to start on February 25, 2006 has been postponed. Financial guarantees promised by partners on Bonaire to secure the flights have not been made leaving Caribbean Sun Flights with no alternative but to withdraw the air service.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2.gif
13.gif

I sure hope they get this straightened out.

Why is it flights to Bonaire are so complicated? Either you can do it or you can't. Yeesh! :bonk:

Herman, how are you getting to bonaire in july when you go?
I hope liz can put something else together for next year my wife and i were pretty much set on going next feb like we had talked about. We have some more looking to do but we might have to go through huston which really stinks at we would have to leave at 3 pm friday to get there on 6 am saturday. Or go through curacao which for some reason is more expensive to just to get to curacao from here. I really dont want to fly AJ ever again(unless they have gotten there act together but i havent heard) or AA, i have heard to many lost luggage stories from friends and fam let alone on here.

It sure was not my first choice but the late night Contenintal via Huston. I am hoping we can sleep on the plane and make the best of it. I understand most of the resorts have made special arrangements for the guest coming on this flight. Checkins as early as possible and the like. For once I may enjoy that Dutch coffee.
I sure hope they can get this mess straightened out. I was still going to have to overnight in FLL but it was still better than any other alternative. You wonder why some airline does not at least make Bonaire a stopover on the way to and from either Aruba or Curacao.

Back
Top Bottom