Fort Lauderdale native now l(/d)iving in New England!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bpavan954

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello! My name is Bruna and I'm new to ScubaBoard. I grew up in Deerfield Beach where I began scuba diving and became a PADI Divemaster and worked with classes regularly.

I've been living in Connecticut for the past 2 years because I attend the USCGA but have recently took a volunteer job at the Mystic Aquarium to clean tanks and keep logging dives.

Hoping to get some more diving done in the Rhode Island area while I'm still here!
Looking for some buddies who are familiar with the area that would like to go sometime.

Welcome to the board!

And hello from your former neighbor in Fort Lauderdale

I dive RI solo, but you can look at the shop Giantstride in RI for trips. They do both boat and guided shore. Never dove with them but they look active. There is a shop in Wallingford, CT - New England Dive that run local boat trips and do a dive/picnic at Ft W once a month and they offer to pair up solos. You can find both on line.

Welcome to SB and to New England. Fellow northern Mainah here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom