Fort Lauderdale Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the area and *loving* it... even the shore dives are exceptional. The whole beach experience is sometimes a bit overwelming... I can't believe I've landed here. If you ever need a dive buddy in SE Florida let me know! I'm in!

The Florida divers are taking over....

<holding pinky next to corner of mouth>

Muuhhhaaahhaaa........muuhhhaaaaaaahhaaaaa.........mmmuuuuhhhhaaaaahhhaaaaa

:spaninq:

...board as well. I live in Fort Myers but often travel to the East Coast to dive. I'm always looking for new dive buddies it would be great to hook-up some time.

Marla

Well I am a recently certified diver from the Miami area. I am a quick learner though. And I'm not one of these people that forgets about their buddies.

Hey Mike,
Welcome, this is really a great and informative forum. I also dive Ft Lauderdale frequenly, especially Anglin Pier of Commercial Blvd. It's got a very nice reef about 200 yards out that has quite a few Nurse Sharks, Sting Rays and assorted other sea dwellers along with an old 18th century cannon and anchor sleeping on the bottom.

MikeJacobs once bubbled...
Fort Lauderdale Diver!

You called? :D

Seriously Mike, welcome to the board. Keep an eye on the Florida Conch Diver forum. Group dives are posted there regularly now - almost every weekend now. If fact I believe there's two there right now for this weekend.

Marc (The Original FLL Diver)

Two weeks ago I spent a four day weekend in Ft. Lauderdale. I dove two days on Pro-Dive and loved it. It's a class operation and only $45 if you bring your own tanks.

Next Saturday, a few of us are driving down to Jupiter-North Palm Beach and back for a one day boat dive. Looking forward to another great day underwater. Not looking forward to the three hour drive back.<G>

Eric

Welcome to the boards Mike. I'm glad you find Florida to your liking. Just don't neglect the other coast and the many lakes and springs!:)

Happy diving!

Hello and Welcome from NYC. Not exactly like diving in florida. :rolleyes: I can't wait to hear about you Florida dives around the board.

I just moved to Florida a couple of months ago and imediatly got my advanced certification. Since than on I try to go scuba diving as often as I can- mostly at the weekend or night dives I have to regret. Who would like to accompany me, german import, or take me along on his boat?? Just want to dive and have fun, so what are you waiting for ?

Back
Top Bottom