Forra diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If it isn't the instructor....I don't care. It is very common in the south of Thailand. If it is Instructor or an important people than it isn't good.....

Hmmm, I don't think it's wise to dive in a group with "stoned" divers. Neither do I fancy to go diving with a bunch of drunken divers They might get into trouble during the dive and compromise other diver's safety. It's imho as stupid as being drunk and driving a vehicle on a busy road.

Well on the remote places. I think in 1 of 3 dive boats I feel the sweet smell......and it is always the "professionals".
Usually everything is anyway fool prove. 30 meter max, etc etc.
Of course it isn't good, but you get used to the fact and I prefer it to the other problems: oil in the air, animals in the drinking water, tanks "next service 1995" (in 2010), compressor with all the safety removed running and children play next to it (a finger is gone easily) etc etc. It is Thailand...mai pen ray mixed with white trash....

If they want...they should smoke. They dive the same spots every day, they can handle it.

But that is for me, I consider all of my dives as solo dives, no matter what buddy/wannabe dive master is around.
For the inexperienced who count on these professionals it might be different.

Well on the remote places. I think in 1 of 3 dive boats I feel the sweet smell......and it is always the "professionals".
Usually everything is anyway fool prove. 30 meter max, etc etc.
Of course it isn't good, but you get used to the fact and I prefer it to the other problems: oil in the air, animals in the drinking water, tanks "next service 1995" (in 2010), compressor with all the safety removed running and children play next to it (a finger is gone easily) etc etc. It is Thailand...mai pen ray mixed with white trash....

If they want...they should smoke. They dive the same spots every day, they can handle it.

But that is for me, I consider all of my dives as solo dives, no matter what buddy/wannabe dive master is around.
For the inexperienced who count on these professionals it might be different.

I am ................ speechless.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom