Forecast for the Gardens this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Of course why didn't I think of that????!!!!! :cowboy: ride'em divegirl!!!!

Debraw:
The weather can change in an instant. Heck, meteorlogists right here in our backyard can not even predict correctly from the 10:00PM news to the 7AM newscast. Well I am still hopeful and I am packing like I am going. If not I have some other plans lined up this weekend. Troy and I are celebrating 12 years of marriage on Sunday ! I hope to be diving on Stetson Sunday, but if not well I will try and think of something!

Debraw, just wanted to say hi and congratulations on your anniversary.

Did the March 2-3 trip go? I don't see it listed on the trip status board. It may not have had enough people.

I got the courtesy call from Gulf Diving. It seems like it's a "GO".

I'm on the boat. I tried to reschedule for later in March but they couldn't find anyone to take my spot. So, I'll be spending most of the day driving down from Oklahoma. :-( Even if it cancels, my backup plan is to make the big Happy Hour shindig with CHUM, Scubaboard, and Zendiving clubs at Stag's Head Pub tomorrow night. So, it's a win-win for me either way.

Who else is supposed to be heading out to the Flower Gardens this weekend? I don't think the boat is full so if anyone wants to go see the Hammerheads, you can make it! :D

Richard

My Upcoming 2006 Dive Trips
03.03.06 - Flower Gardens (Hammerhead Migration)
03.10.06 - Puget Sound (Ski & Dive trip)
04.29.06 - Toledo Bend, TX Resevoir
05.27.06 - NC Wreck Diving (U-352, Papoose, and Caribsea)
06.23.06 - NC Wreck Diving (City of Houston, Normannia, & John D Gill)
07.04.06 - Bonne Terre Mine (a miner's delight) {planning stages}
08.19.06 - Flower Gardens (...whale sharks in the summer)
10.13.06 - Catalina Island & Jazz Fest (...the California kelp)

Cancelled due to high seas and STRONG current. Bummer, maybe next time.

Jay_SMART_Diver:
I had a forecast about like that for the Feb 18-19th trip and Gulf-diving's paid forecast site projected 8ft seas so they cancelled on me...rolled it over to Mar 25th.
Jay,
You still going on the 25th? I have plans to go on that date as well. Just a few more days, can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom