Forecast for the Gardens this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
NW GULF N OF 25N W OF 90W
INCLUDING THE FLOWER GARDEN BANKS NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY
330 PM CST TUE FEB 28 2006

TONIGHT THROUGH THU
SE TO S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4
FT. ISOLATED COASTAL SHOWERS.

THU NIGHT THROUGH SAT
SE WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.

SUN
SE TO S WINDS 10 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT

Granted, its a little early, but it still looks good. If you can break loose, you can find out who is going by looking in the Gulf Diving website and contact those shops to see who has openings.

If this forcast sticks, it doesn't get much better than this in the spring.

TwoBit

I read that report this afternoon. I am on the Spree this Friday. My fingers are crossed it holds and I am actually thinking about packing BEFORE Friday at 12 Noon!

I have one spot available for the FG trip this weekend on the Spree. Maybe two. Weather is looking great on this HAMMERHEAD trip!
call 817-652-3483

The weather can change in an instant. Heck, meteorlogists right here in our backyard can not even predict correctly from the 10:00PM news to the 7AM newscast. Well I am still hopeful and I am packing like I am going. If not I have some other plans lined up this weekend. Troy and I are celebrating 12 years of marriage on Sunday ! I hope to be diving on Stetson Sunday, but if not well I will try and think of something!

Now that's a cool chart! I love the graphics. Yep I am noticing a change this morning in the forecast and I have also seen the "weak cold front" yuck, that's bad news. Well my fingers are still crossed!

GMZ080-022130-NW GULF N OF 25N W OF 90WINCLUDING THE FLOWER GARDEN BANKS NATIONAL MARINE SANCTUARY930 AM CST THU MAR 02 2006THIS AFTERNOONE OF 93W VARIABLE WINDS 5 TO 10 KT. SEAS 1 TO2 FT. W OF 93W SE TO S WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.TONIGHTWINDS BECOMING ELY 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 3 FT.FRI THROUGH SATNE TO E WINDS 15 KT BECOMING E TO SE 15 TO 20KT SAT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT BUILDING TO 4 TO 6 FT SAT.SUN AND MONE TO SE WINDS 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 2 TO 4 FT.yeah, not to thrilled with that 4-6 foot wave height on Saturday. That ladder sucks in 4- 6 foot seas .

Debraw just doff your gear in the water,,,put it on the bucking ladder and it will be thrown to the boats deck,,,have them throw you a side line and scale up the side of the boat!! LOL Dang waves and ladders!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom