Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some people seem to LOVE them, and some people absolutely hate them. Have you tried them out and compared them to other fins?

I suggest you take the Force Fin challenge or whatever it is, then try out a pair of Jet Fins, and a pair or two of splits before deciding to buy the Force.

But if you go there and bid against me I will be very, very unhappy. I currently have a pair of XXL Force Fins that I want to swap for L or XL. I bought them to waer with drysuit boots but I no longer need them that big. I am going to use latex socks and booties when I dive dry. Are you interested in buying an almost new pair in size XXL?:)

You can also try Leisurepro. They are the cheapest source I have found so far.

Last year at this time Divers Direct was closing out their inventory. I wish I had bought a bunch of pairs to stockpile just in case mine wear out or incur damage.

FYI - these are the fins I have tried and rejected, preferring the performance of my Force Fins (your mileage may vary):

ScubaPro Jet Fins
Apollo Bio Split Fins
Dacor Panther
Mares Avanti

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom