Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been using a pair of force fins for the last 5 years...but now I just have one :-(
I wish I had read the last posting, before trying to walk backwards out of the surf last weekend - my left fin just vanished, whicsked off so I never felt it go. And normally I had to really tug to get them off my boots.
Now I am looking around ebay for a new pair

I bought my first pair of Force Fins in the early 80's not too long after Bob Evans started making fins. They never became mainstream, but they sure do have their adherents. If they work for you, you will love them. Plus, you will have to look far for your fins on a packed dive boat.
I don't dive them right now - I had a pair of Force Foils that were not quite right for me. I need stiff, board-like fins to make me happy, so I'm using up a remanufactured of Voit UDT Duckfins.
If you have any questions, the people at Force Fins will take good care of you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom