Force fins vs Scubapro Twin jet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will not give you the power you need.... I have tested the Pro model many many times and not once has the Pro not been one of, if not the most powerful and fastest fins in the test. No they don't feel like they are pushing that hard, but they are.

The Extra and the Excellerators are hopped up fins that are built for the guy wearing a drysuit, doubles, stage bottles, and the porthole they just tore off the wreck.

will not give you the power you need.... I have tested the Pro model many many times and not once has the Pro not been one of, if not the most powerful and fastest fins in the test. No they don't feel like they are pushing that hard, but they are.

The Extra and the Excellerators are hopped up fins that are built for the guy wearing a drysuit, doubles, stage bottles, and the porthole they just tore off the wreck.

"the basics wil not give you the power you are used to or need...."

I thought I was recomending the Pros

I have used force fins for about 15 years now and cannot use anything else. I have been in the twin jet fins, all types of paddle fins and it just feels like I am pushing two sheets of plywood underwater. However force fins are not for everyone but if you get fitted properly (and dive them for 12 or more dives) most people LOVE them. Being a retailer most is people who have used a paddle style fin (or as Bob likes to call them Terrestrial fins) have the hardest time changing their style to accommodate the force fins. Bob's new 30/30/30 deal gives everyone the ability to try them and make their own decision and not the views of others like myself!
Way to go Bob another stellar idea!

I have both, have had the twin jets for years. They gather dust now. The FF pro's are fantastic, in my opinion. Also pretty much every diver who snakes them to play with them on the boat convert to the side of the Force...... Go play with them for 3 dives. See what happens.

Back
Top Bottom