Force fins problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a problem with Force Fins.
I want more pairs of them and on my last dive, some hot women liked my purple Flying Force fins!

I'm thinking that might have the makings for a new Force Fins slogan:

Force Fins: They just grow on you! (tied into the Terrestris slogan)

Or alternately:

Chicks did a man in Force Fins!

Whichever one you pick depends on where your priorities lie.

Last edited:
Thank you very much for all of u replying this thread. I think my problems is wearing a pair of think boots and i think i should can a thinner one.

I've found the fitting of Force Fins to be smaller than other manufacturers. I would normally wear a size Large fin, but my Force Fins are an XL.

Also, as other have said, the inherent efficiency and propulsion of Force Fins will serve to 'drive' them onto your feet as you fin.

You mentioned that you usually use a size large fin, but shift to an extra large for Force Fins. Not to pry, but what shoe size do you wear? I have been thinking of trying a pair of Force Fins.

I have to imagine buy now, that the guys have enough data to put together a fitting guide. Probably also a separate "dry suit" fitting guide might make sense. Perhaps also in metric, or whatever the method used in Europe as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom