Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Love the Rip Force for snorkeling. Move the whiskers inward for swims out to the reef and move them outward for amazing control. I can use them off a boat or sandy beaches but have to use a fin with booties for those rocky entrances. :(

They are much easier on the legs than longer fins and I don't kick other snorkelers with them.:wink:
Sets the standard..USA Design.

Attachments

• forcefin-scans195-fw.jpg
    forcefin-scans195-fw.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 104
I went to great length working on the Extra Force fin designs. This design had a adjustable foot pocket for sizing. Each blade had 4 whiskers/winglets. Interesting to note the surface for the Winglets is without the gear surface. I learned real quick on how much water moved 180 to the direction of movement. Even with a tight lockdown the Whiskers/wiglets moved outwards on the down kick and moved in wards as you lifted your foot. Back and forth..really very interesting. Here is a drawing made for Patent lawyers sharing this movement. EXTRA FORCE FIN – Force Fin

Attachments

• forcefin-6.jpg
    forcefin-6.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 100
  • wing-pat007-fw.jpg
    wing-pat007-fw.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 94
I guess you might say we are gearing up again with Whiskers and Shark Winglets and Bat Wings. About the right time for this technology. Been around for 25 years on many of my fin designs. Now that the 17 year Patents have run out... you will see our concepts on another fins now..This is good since this Scuba company has a big marketing budget...and we can hit the after burners with the lastest technology. USA This drawing showing the changing angles to control water flow..and so much more. How Bob Evans Revolutionized the Dive Fin – Force Fin

Attachments

• wing-pat004-fw.jpg
    wing-pat004-fw.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_2953-fw.jpg
    IMG_2953-fw.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 99
The Beaver Force Fin with a adjustable foot pocket. Sold the most pairs to UK Marines. Designed to work like the Beaver tail. Had John Iwerks ( Great grandson of Ub Iwerks) help with a Beaver images for marketing. With the Winglet Technology you could mount several designs for performace. Some how Beaver Force Fin Design just got dropped out of the line up. But if another large order comes in from the UK, it's now histroy. Paradigm Busting Fins, Paradigm Shifting Media – Force Fin

Attachments

• beaver_force_fin.jpg
    beaver_force_fin.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 92
  • bob-art-draw071-fw.jpg
    bob-art-draw071-fw.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 90
This drawing is kind of interesting. . I used the side of a Force Fin to make a Whisker. I carfully cut out the side, then used a grinder for final shape. Have some protypes up for sale. Working on why I started to make Whiskers in my next ForceFin.com blog. Special Stuff – Force Fin

Attachments

• forcefin-scans331-fw.jpg
    forcefin-scans331-fw.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_3313-fw.jpg
    IMG_3313-fw.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 86
Working on a Force Fin swimming blade with R.C.G. (Rotating Channel Guides) I could produce reverse thrust. Swimmers called the Multi-Force Fin the Torture fin. Mr. Giggles Opens Book – Force Fin We dropped the Multi-Force fin years ago..kind of ahead for the time.

Attachments

• forcefin-scans322-fw.jpg
    forcefin-scans322-fw.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 76
  • ff-37-clean.jpg
    ff-37-clean.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 77
Pete, miss you. never forget the trip down to Flordia to hang out with you and Greg Holt, Hal Watts. Time for me think about some advertising on SB ? Why not we are growing again, now the China is not the "cup of tea" anymore. Never left these shores.

Attachments

• IMG_4300.gif
    IMG_4300.gif
    121.1 KB · Views: 86
One hidden message under all SD-1 footpockets. Before lacing up a pair of SD-1 I would engrave data on who made the purchase. This was my Force FinHow Bob Evans Revolutionized the Dive Fin – Force Fin last design and it was a winner. Sold mainly to special units, after 911. It was duty to make this fin for friends in San Diego, California.....now you know if you unlace.

Attachments

• e-10.jpg
    e-10.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 76
  • sdi004-fw.jpg
    sdi004-fw.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 138
  • negra2-fw.jpg
    negra2-fw.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Negra-1-fw.jpg
    Negra-1-fw.jpg