Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found several pairs of our SK-1 Swimming fin. Won a industrial award on how it was made. Due to other things happening at Force Fin we were unable to keep investing. But this was the most comfortable fin made and floated. Adjustable foot pocket. Recycled sole and bright colors. I like # 69, with a large blade for snorkeling. SK-2 model. Have only
e-13-clean-resized.jpg
3 of these.

Attachments

• 200407bonaire-001-resized.jpg
    200407bonaire-001-resized.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_4716-fw.jpg
    IMG_4716-fw.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 75
I have a pair of the SK-2 that I bought to carry in my suitcase in case I lost a regular force fin on a dive trip. I never really used them that much until the last couple of days. Seeing all the posts, I used them to swim laps. Worked great, really floppy compared to other force fins but kept me moving at a good pace.

I have a pair of the SK-2 that I bought to carry in my suitcase in case I lost a regular force fin on a dive trip. I never really used them that much until the last couple of days. Seeing all the posts, I used them to swim laps. Worked great, really floppy compared to other force fins but kept me moving at a good pace.
They were designed to be floppy for swimming or snorkeling. These airs will go on sale soon. Thanks for positive test. Send some pictures.
IMG_4706.jpg-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4707-fw.jpg
    IMG_4707-fw.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4708-fw.jpg
    IMG_4708-fw.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 65
Today found 45 pairs of all sorts of Force Fin History. At this point over 185 pairs of one of a kind Force Fin, some experiment models ready to go for your next dive. Be aware that each model will be better than what your using now. I will make sure you end up with what is right and have a code # only for Scuba Board Divers and friends to purchase. Thanks Now and mismatch cord lace, Smaller SD_! blade with D-ring straps provided. Good for tight quarters, float your legs like no their fin. Made for Coast Guard Contract, only one pair of this model.
IMG_4864-fw.jpg

Once again I'm wondering : how many different fins modes did you ever design and sell ?

Once again I'm wondering : how many different fins modes did you ever design and sell ?
I was wondering the same thing as I looked at boxes and boxes full of Force Fins. Here is one sample of may be the first Beaver Force fin. Flat blade with Vortex generators on the backside. Needs hardware for the Adjustable foot pocket. Would be nice to use for swimming / snorkeling. Great for a #FORCEFINNERSUNITE.
IMG_4871.jpg-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4872-fw.jpg
    IMG_4872-fw.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 53
We had to mismatch some SD-1 Military Force Fins. Like this pair with two left foot pockets and different color rip cord. But who cares for a better price.? Unreal fin for Frog Kicking and it is neutral in the Sea Water on your legs. If you let the SD-1 go at 90 Ft. it heads up for the surface. Blade action is better with ribbing and small up curved wingtips. The ballistic foot pocket handles a good size in foot ranges. D-rings non mag. But do not use with bare feet. Special Stuff Archives - Force Fin The feel is hard work with a powerful return. Made for some friends in San Diego, California. Sold over 600 pairs. 99% special Forces around this World.
IMG_4870-fw.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom