Force Fin Collectibles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lube up the screws...and up at Kern River to escape the crazy city of Santa Barbara and work on our Projects. Size is large, but not sure about Scuba Diving due to the shorter blade..let me think after a nice cold drink. It's 5:00 Don't worry my flip phone went years ago and no CELL for me, hurts my head. View attachment 652566
My wife did take a picture of my Tan Delta fleet.
20210409_203116.jpg

Are you allowed to use hockey fins to play underwater hockey? Maybe I misunderstood

We intentional removed any sharp edges and rounded the ridges for Underwater Hockey,. The only issue is the stock heel strap, I ran a length of bungie doubled over through a tube of 1 inch webbing and done!

No way...so cool. Have some thing super special for your Wife. Susanne tonight. Will write tomorrow. Bats rolling in/..View attachment 652596

Hey Bob, glad to see you're enjoying Spring. Hope the cheese is a real Camembert de Normandie, from France :wink:

All the others are like cheap counterfeit FF. :D

We intentional removed any sharp edges and rounded the ridges for Underwater Hockey,. The only issue is the stock heel strap, I ran a length of bungie doubled over through a tube of 1 inch webbing and done!
Do you have any videos of you playing underwater hockey? I've watched a couple on youtube. Post a link if you have one of you playing in force fins.

I don't have any videos, I was always playing and I haven't played much at all since moving

Some luckily Diver in Singapore just purchased my XXL Emerald Green Excellerating Force Fins with both sets of Amber Whiskers. $ 890.00. I plan to add a Force Fin dive bag and a few other items. Being my personal pair with a special flex they are really worth around $1,500,00. Been super busy on ChessEvans.com, and Aerohance.com
4-excel.gif
hopefully can start to add more Force Fins for sale. All one of a kind. Also sold a pair of Sk-1

Attachments

• 13-sk-1-cloulds.jpg
    13-sk-1-cloulds.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 63
Have 4 pairs of a 27 inch free diving blade. Foot size 8-9 . Faded after many years but still in new condition. Nice fin, but never got much interest. 80% of sales were the Force Fin PRO and that stands true for today. Patented foot pocket and blade. Blade Action Freediving Force Fin - Force FinScan_20210424-(2)-fw.jpg
Scan_20210424-(2)-fw.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5330-fw.jpg
    IMG_5330-fw.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Scan_20210424-(4)-fw.jpg
    Scan_20210424-(4)-fw.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 39
Looks like two pairs of a Instructor Dive Blade. Faded Neon Yellow has red Whiskers and the other pair has Bar Wings on black. Other set of Bat wings not shown. Special foot pocket made for the US Navy Seals. Non-skid heel and super powerful. With only two pairs on Earth, you might be a one of a Kind
IMG_5332-fw.jpg
80-special-sd1-fw.jpg
Force Fin Diver. Back side up curved winglets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom