For you CAD users

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GOOD ONE, I SHOULD BE USING IT NOW, BUT I'M ON HERE INSTEAD. DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK AUTODESK SCREWED UP THE PLOT SCREEN AFTER R14?

. . . maybe if you were better at using AutoCAD it would be more useful.

I mostly use SolidWorks, but there are still some things that we do with AutoCAD.

Just joshin'.

If it weren't for CAD, I wouldn't have the money to buy all the neat non-DIR toys for diving and skiing.

Wristshot

norcaldiver:
It could be worse. You could be using microstation...

no it worse we're using the
Imaginary
Virtual
Engineering
Nuisance
That comes
Of of a
Rectum

which is also a another one of autodesk's great (roll eyes) products

oversea:
GOOD ONE, I SHOULD BE USING IT NOW, BUT I'M ON HERE INSTEAD. DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK AUTODESK SCREWED UP THE PLOT SCREEN AFTER R14?

Couldn't tell ya as I'm still USING R14... Just so I don't forget how as I don't use it at all as a unix sysadm.

I'm currently puzzling out 3D parts for a video camera housing I've been considering building lately... :wink:

personally I learned Autocad on R9 and an 8088 processor (talk about slow) and started using it for work on R13... can't really say it been a pleasure using this software but at the time it was better than drafting on the boards (I stink at that). My CAD software of choice is Solidworks (this program rocks). If you are in the mechanical design field and haven't checked it out yet don't wait check it out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom