for thouse who have pouches stitched or worn?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
whether you were em in your waiststrap or wetsuit, what items do you store in em?

i put my spare light, inflation device, reef hook (for emergencies), slate, signaling mirror.

SMB, spool, spare mask. Sometimes a small camera/housing. Have to get wet notes soon for a class.

Vie:
SMB, spool, spare mask. Sometimes a small camera/housing. Have to get wet notes soon for a class.

have you ever been in a situation wherein you actually used your spare mask?

Spoon:
have you ever been in a situation wherein you actually used your spare mask?

Nope—and I hope I never have to be in that situation, but you never know... I can manage without my mask under water but not being able to see my gauge(s) clearly and not being able to see where I am going would suck.

BTW, when are you going to Singapore?

Vie:
Nope—and I hope I never have to be in that situation, but you never know... I can manage without my mask under water but not being able to see my gauge(s) clearly and not being able to see where I am going would suck.

BTW, when are you going to Singapore?

my girlfriend was there last week so was planning to visit. shes back now. remember i mentioned my pouch? should have ahd em stictched as i dropped it as i removed my waiststrap before getting up on the boat! piss off!

kidspot:
I keep my SMB with spool attached and wetnotes in my pockets.

lost my pouch , i delibereately took it off after removing my bc. i have a nad habit of removing my bc in the water and paddling to the boat. i was conscious of removing it next thing i know on the boat its gone. tried looking for it but was gone. stupid carlessness, i just got that pouch!

Back
Top Bottom