For the "Golden" Divers on the Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Mature Diver

Since when does age relate to maturity? I know a lot of 12 year olds in 40+ bodies.

I guess I have to ask: Why a special forum? Is there a crying need to be singled out any more than we are for "special" treatment?

The original suggestion, reasoning, and responses are here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/suggestions/224802-senior-divers-forum.html

Yeah, I read that. Comment remains.

As you can tell, I'm big on judging people by what they can do and on their unique selves and not on some pigeon hole characteristic like, age, gender, race, and such.

We need more conversation on the things that unite us, not on those things that separate us. One way is a foundation to build on. The other is an anchor to hold us down and back.

Well, a great thing about ScubaBoard is that if one has a differing philosophical position from that upon which a froum is created, then one is free not to participate in that forum.

Free will, free association . . . good things, those . . .

the K

Well, a great thing about ScubaBoard is that if one has a differing philosophical position from that upon which a froum is created, then one is free not to participate in that forum.

Free will, free association . . . good things, those . . .

the K

It seems the older I get, the less normal people I meet.

and all the world art mad, except for me and thee, and even thee art a little wierd

Welcome all you 24 carat divers !!!

the K
Just saw this forum... are youngsters like me & Smedley allowed in here with you old geezers? :)
Rick

It seems the older I get, the less normal people I meet.

and all the world art mad, except for me and thee, and even thee art a little wierd
The lining inside my hat says "the older I get, the better I was."

Normal is an interesting concept, sort of like "average."

Just saw this forum... are youngsters like me & Smedley allowed in here with you old geezers? :)
Rick

See what happens when you take a vacation!

The active ingredient in Grecian Formula is lead. Stay away from that stuff.
Lead's an improvement in the formula, Walter... several years ago it was mercury!
Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom