For the fun of it. Who's your dive op?...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have been diving with Alison for many years, I think since 2005. Before that with Alison and Chucho at the Alegro. Like taking a vacation with family.............

Blue XT Sea...Going on 11 years and many dives...:)

I'm still looking...I've had favorites over the years, but I've always gone with at least a buddy if not a group. Now that my son is busy at college, I'm a solo diver. The last few years, even with ops I loved in the past, have been rough. It's more difficult to place a single diver, especially one who dives maybe every other day over a 2 week period, so I'm not really complaining. I'm looking forward to 'shopping around' :)

Put me down for Sea Robin. I have used them for many years, and would have been down there with them this fall if I hadn't fallen and torn a rotator cuff while in the Phillippines earlier this year. But, all is repaired, and I am scheduling a trip back to PI in March of 2014 (to give them a shot at the other shoulder:eyebrow:). If that goes well, and I see no reason why it shouldn't, then it will be back to Coz and Sea Robin not long after that. Eduardo and his people have always taken superb care of us, and I love their boat- the Ballena. Also, we need to get back down there to see our jeweler friends at Crystal Sea. My wife collects unset gemstones, and we get them mounted by Hugo at CS for prices that no one will match up here in the states. Hokay, that's enough cheerleading from me for awhile. Woody

I think this thread is great!!! There are a lot of ops that don't seem to get any mention are getting mentioned.

Last edited:
On my recent trip in September, I tried Liquid Blue Divers and had a great experience. Steve and Kami, the new owners, go all out to give the best valet service, the groups are small, bottom time is terrific with the steel-120's, and Hector Reyes is an outstanding DM. Big thumbs up, will definitely use them again on future trips.

Put me down for Sea Robin. I have used them for many years, and would have been down there with them this fall if I hadn't fallen and torn a rotator cuff while in the Phillippines earlier this year. But, all is repaired, and I am scheduling a trip back to PI in March of 2014 (to give them a shot at the other shoulder:eyebrow:). If that goes well, and I see no reason why it shouldn't, then it will be back to Coz and Sea Robin not long after that. Eduardo and his people have always taken superb care of us, and I love their boat- the Ballena. Also, we need to get back down there to see our jeweler friends at Crystal Sea. My wife collects unset gemstones, and we get them mounted by Hugo at CS for prices that no one will match up here in the states. Hokay, that's enough cheerleading from me for awhile. Woody

I have been out with Eduardo and he IS a really nice guy and great DM.

I prefer Dive with Martin, they pick at my resort (Cozumel Palace), they leave early and we're back late morning or early afternoon. I have used several dive Ops in Cozumel, they were all good but I like getting back to the resort to enjoy the rest of the day above the waves.

I have three dive ops: me, myself and I. The water is out there, and I look for adventure more than colourfull fish. The unknown, not the known, beckons.

Sent from my GT-S7710 using Tapatalk

I have three dive ops: me, myself and I. The water is out there, and I look for adventure more than colourfull fish. The unknown, not the known, beckons.

Sent from my GT-S7710 using Tapatalk

Is that a Haiku?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom