For the cooler waters..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raya

Contributor
Reaction score
Im now married to my gorgeous hubby with our gorge
Hi everyone,
I just thought ide tell you all about a new wet suit that I recently used whilst doing my rescue course. Its the MARES antartica, 7mm I did the course at the start of march,and the water was 9 degrees, and I have to say I found the suit a dream! The only thing I can say, is I usually use a size 3, but with the antartica I used a 2, it was a perfect fit,on the bottom, but a little loose on top. So for any girls out there that are going diving in cooler places, I really recommend it.

48 F . Thats not bad. Does the suit have seals of anytype is it jus ta nice fitting suit with nice fresh neoprene thats always quite warm.
I like the sound of that suit

No seals, it comes with the hood attached, but not a typical hood, you can actually move your head with this one! The zip does up at the front, its also got the normal knee pads etc.It is a warm wetsuit, but for its size, its an incredibly comfy warm wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom