For Sale - TLS 350, Scout Light, Lift Bag, DSMB

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Cleaning out the closet of some of my duplicates and/or unneeded gear. First preference is to pass on gear to local divers... Willing to ship if needed.

Lift Bag (40lbs I think) Hardly ever used.
$20.00

My old DUI TLS 350... Well worn, seams need attention but a good starter suit for someone who is willing to put some time into it. Comes with DC Dryglove rings and Halcyon Balanced P Valve. Extra set of Large gloves as well... I can put some fresh gloves on if you want. Was a stock medium I had 2 inches taken off the legs. If you want to try it on just let me know and we can meet at the BW
My numbers

Wt 180 lbs
Ht 5'5
feet 9.5
Asking: $300.00

Some of the seam repairs.

Undergarment to go with the suit $100.00
Size Large

Used Oxycheq 50 lb doubles wing. No leaks, a bit faded from use.
$50.00

Last edited:
Another shot of the wing

Halcyon 6 Ft Diver Alert Marker $50.00

Attachments

• Picture 1084.jpg
    Picture 1084.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 255
Ben, if you sell all your stuff what are you gonna wear? Are you getting new stuff? :)
Or are you diving nekkid?

Last edited:
Hey Ben, I'm in interested in the backup light. We should get together for a dive too!

Ken,
Sorry Mike Mills beat you to it. There was someone else selling a light inthe classified section.

ps if there's anything that's on your watch list let me know and maybe I have a loaner...

Kristina,
I had to hold onto this other suit for a backup for my class... not that that's over I can thin the heard before the gear farm starts growing again.

aw shucks, thanks though. i'm just trying to gear up for fundies and wouldn't mind saving a few dollars here and there.

I think I should buy the SMB. I'm going to text you for your address to send the money I owe.

Hi Ben, What size are th jetfins?

I'd like to buy the lift bag if it is still available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom