For Sale Tekna DV3X

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So, I got this great idea that I wanted a Tekna scooter. Turns out it's not really what i'm looking for. To be honest I can't really get everything together right. I would rather not mess with it and sell it to someone who knows more about it than I do.

I had to drill into the vent plug to use with a hand vacuum pump. I will order a new one if you want me to or you can just order it from DPV repair.

700. Buyer pays shipping.

Here is the description from the original seller:

This a Tekna scooter that has been rebuilt from top to bottom. New bulkheads, rewound motor, new battery and charger, new oceanic handles and cables, also includes travel case, and gauge console. Also has new top stanchion plate pictured, all orings new with extra body o ring. Email questions. New Clutch and yoke and yoke screw and new blades. An extra set of aluminum blades will also be included. No reasonable offer refused.​

Attachments

• $_14-1.JPG
    $_14-1.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 141
  • $_14-2.JPG
    $_14-2.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 130
  • $_14-3.JPG
    $_14-3.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 117
  • $_14.JPG
    $_14.JPG
    1.4 KB · Views: 118
Bump still for sale

Dropping the price to $600. Willing to travel within 3 hours of downstate NY to deliver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom