For Sale: Regulators, Sidemount Harness, Drysuit, Cannister light & more

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

divingbuddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For Sale: Regulators, Sidemount Harness, Drysuit, Cannister light & more

Clearing out tech gear to go back to school!

All products have only been used in fresh (sweet) water. All regulators have been serviced by a certified technician annually and gear has been meticulously maintained. If you are interested in the items listed below please make contact directly for pictures.

Whites Catalyst custom cut, diagonal zip dry suit for woman 5’-6” and 190lbs, hard boots, pee valve, Diving Concepts dry gloves (gloves and rings), leg pockets left and right ($750 obo)

Weezle Extreme, Mens size L ($150)

Mares Trilastic 7/5/3, men’s small, worn once in fresh water ($150)

Hollis SMS100 side mount, webbing not cut, full kit, never wet, size small/medium ($500)

Halcyon Evolve bladder 60lb lift, wing only, never wet ($300 firm)

Mares MR22 DIN first stage with Mares Abyss second stage ($250)

Scubapro MK17 DIN first stage, Scubapro A700 second stage, brand new never wet ($500 firm)

Scubapro MK17 DIN first stage, Scubapro A700 second stage, brand new never wet ($500 firm)

Poseidon Extreme Deep regulator – first and second stage - DIN with 7’ hose ($450)

Poseidon Extreme Deep regulator – first and second stage - DIN with 29” hose ($400)

Scubapro MK2 yoke first stage, R295 second stage, serviced April 2012 ($150)

Salvo 21 watt HID canister light, charger, pelican box ($600 firm)

OMS spg with 24” hose ($50)

OMS Slipstream fins with springs, size XL ($75 firm)

Email me at divingbuddy@hotmail.com with any questions or inquiries :)

***Pickup in the Greater Toronto Area or through requested shipping (paid by purchaser). Payment can be made by cash, PayPal, or email money transfer ***

*** If you are not happy with a purchase you can return it back to me (your shipping cost) for a full refund. ***

Reg - Mares Abyss.JPGHarness - Sidemount 1.JPGDrysuit.JPGWing - 40.JPGWeezle - L.JPGReg - MK2  R295.JPGHarness - Sidemount 2.JPGFins - XL.JPGWetsuit - 753.JPGReg - MK17 A700.JPGLight - 20W.JPGFins.JPGDrysuit - Pee Valve.JPGWetsuit.JPGReg - Poseidon.JPG

---------- Post Merged on August 13th, 2012 at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 12th, 2012 at 02:32 PM ----------

Halcyon Evolve bladder 40lb lift, wing only, mint shape ($250) SOLD

Thanks!

Last edited:
I had the request for a few pictures about the cannister light. The light is 5 years old with very little burn time on it (under 10 hours). The light was originally purchased by another Tech diver who decided to go to a higher wattage after one use. My wife used the light on less than a dozen dives. She has babied the item and would not be selling it if she did not need the money to go back to school. She loves this light and so do I (as I use the same one). Any other concerns or questions, just let me know.

I have a burn test underway currently...I'll post the results :)

Cheers!

113.JPG114.JPG115.JPG116.JPG

Last edited:
The burn test went on for over 6 hours before I turned it off and went to bed :)

That said...the light has been sold. Thanks!

The Halcyon 60 lb wing has also been sold - thanks!

Last edited:
Wetsuit sold
Scubapro mk2 sold
Thanks!

---------- Post Merged on October 30th, 2012 at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous Post was on October 29th, 2012 at 10:36 AM ----------

Drysuit sold - thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom