For Sale or Trade: Hollis HD-100 backpack BCD -XL- Excellent condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcphil

AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Picked this up from LD used but in excellent shape, put 8 dives on it in last month and concluded I really just like jacket style better. LD policy is used stuff- no returns.

Sell for 1/2 retail - $300 or consider trades for comparable xl (or maybe L depending on relative size) jacket BCD.

If sell, buyer pays shipping from WA 99338. Trade, we each pay to ship our item to other.

I have a Mares Dragon Size XL and love the bc but do lots of spearfishing and quick dives and the back inflate works better for me. Been looking for an HD100.

It is in great shape and has been flushed and stored indoors after every dive. It has an Atomic SS1 inflator/octo that i would like to keep I am assuming that your inflator would work fine on this one.

Shoot me an email at bell8769@gmail.com

Brian

Thanks for your interest Brian. As indicated in pm, currently working in a different trade, should know early next week.

Phil

First trade fell through. Still want to trade for comparable jacket style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom