For Sale: Nitek3 and Diverite Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazyduck

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Nitek3
(Nitek3 unit has a potential buyer so it is being held awaiting confirmation of payment 10/22)
Pictures- ScubaBoard Gallery - Gear Sale
This was the premier Diverite computer for a number of years and has since been discontinued. The computer can run in simple air mode for one gas or can run up to three separate gas mixes. The computer supports oxygen mixtures from 21% air through 99% (which represents oxygen.) The computer does not handle helium mixtures. Decompression profile will run through 328ft and the computer can operate in gauge mode up to 656ft.
This computer has been used less than twenty dives and it is in great condition as you can see in the photos. The unit has the original factory seal on the battery case. So you are essentially buying a new computer. Plus, it comes with the clear plastic cover to stop major scratches or marks to the unit (which has never been wet.)
Nitek3 Manual- http://www.diverite.com/downloads/diverite_81.pdf

The original Price for the unit was over $600.00 I am asking $350.00 and that includes the cover for the unit and the original Diverite (cardboard) box.

I would really like to sell this to a Swamp diver that could get use out of the unit before putting it on eBay. The reason for selling is that I need the money since I have been unemployed and cash is more important at the moment.

Computer Payment-
If you are in the DFW Metro area and we can agree on a meeting place then I will gladly deliver the unit in person. For deliveries payment in cash please.
For shipments I need the cashiers check and the computer will ship the after the funds clear into my account. I will send a UPS tracking number to confirm the shipment. Shipping is $10.00 for UPS Ground.

Fins-
Pictures- ScubaBoard Gallery - Gear Sale
These are black Diverite fins with spring heels, size large. The fins have been used a handful of times at the lake and spent the rest of their time in my gear bag. All the marks are from either my gear bag or standing in the lake on a rocky bottom. These fins are stiffer than most recreational fins for technical diver in heavy current with spring heels; however they are more flexible then jets or turtles. The spring heel is important because you do not have to adjust it and there is no snag point for diving.

These fins sell retain for $130.00 and have been recently selling for $110.00 new and I would like $80.00 for essentially new fins.

I would really like to sell this to a Swamp diver that could get use out of the unit before putting it on eBay. The reason for selling is that I need the money since I have been unemployed and cash is more important.

Fin Payment
If you are in the DFW Metro area and we can agree on a meeting place then I will gladly deliver the unit in person. For deliveries payment in cash please.
For shipments I need the cashiers check first and then the computer will ship the day the funds clear into my account. I will send a UPS tracking number to confirm the shipment. Shipping is $20.00 UPS Ground.

Regards, Andrew

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom