For people who need to switch back and forth between wetsuits and drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I thought shoulder straps didn't matter as much? Just tighten the waist strap and deal with a little more room?

Idk, ivenever felt the need to adjust anything but the waist strap.. being horizontal I can't really feel the extra room.. is that different for other people?

I have another plate, too lazy to set it up guess..

Edit: also need to add I can't remember the last time I dove wet and maybe my memory is shot🤷‍♂️

They dont.

Unless youre an unflexible noob trying to do valve drills with perfect bouy and trim. Such a silly thing to train for.

I thought shoulder straps didn't matter as much? Just tighten the waist strap and deal with a little more room?

Idk, ivenever felt the need to adjust anything but the waist strap.. being horizontal I can't really feel the extra room.. is that different for other people?

I have another plate, too lazy to set it up guess..

Edit: also need to add I can't remember the last time I dove wet and maybe my memory is shot🤷‍♂️
The D’s will likely end up in a different spot, factor in the thickness of the dry suit and insulation but not much, this is an interesting idea but for me I would also want a different wing so it’s always been easier to have a dedicated warm water rig.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom