For Mo2vation and all bunny lovers..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jim ernst:
am i seeing things (sight problem) or is that one of the biggest rabbits we have ever seen???? really is the rabbit as big as it looks??? sorry for what might be a dumb question!!!!
No, the man is just really small.

catherine96821:
SeanQ!! there is a whole album of oolong! I love those...he looks a little annoyed with the tp rolls on his ears. we need to have an Easter party with our rabbits!

The only rabbits I have are dark chocolate and, come Easter*, I shall eat them. :D

* (Probably sooner)

do it easy:
No, the man is just really small.
i knew i needed my eyes checked, last weekend i thought i saw a mermaid on my last dive she was also huge!!! black and white with a huge dorsel fin as well

well, after I posted, I thought , oh I made myself look dumb again, maybe it is photoshopped. But the bunny authorities tell me they ARE out there. pretty loveable.

Thanks for sharing DOH...:D

D_O_H:
Rabbits make me sneezy. Very sneezy.

Not sure why i'm feeling compelled to share it with everyone, but there you go.
hhhhhaaaaaaaa chew, bless you d_o_h lol, i can be such a jerk:D lol just messing with you bud:wink:

catherine96821:
well, after I posted, I thought , oh I made myself look dumb again, maybe it is photoshopped. But the bunny authorities tell me they ARE out there. pretty loveable.

Although some sources doubt the accuracy of the image, I assure you this happened too. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom