For Mo2vation and all bunny lovers..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
and, ken, dennis wants to see your rabbits but I cannot remember where you posted them. I think we should dress them up for Easter and take pictures, have a competition. Oren, you can come, but not your dogs.

Pix of my cuties (10.5mm Nikon Fisheye)

Diesel (grey guy)

Venus (white / carmel)

Bart / Barty / Bartles (Mini Rex)

Blossom / Blossy (Albino white freakish red eyes...)

---
Kenji

do it easy:
Wasn't there a picture of a bunny with a pancake on it's head somewhere?
His name was Oolong and he could balance things on his head that were way more difficult than pancakes. :D

tancho_2.jpg

yea, denny, not those bunnies tho.

Old, but still fun - chocolate bunny in the fridge, chocolate covered raisins strewn on the shelf below.:wink:

am i seeing things (sight problem) or is that one of the biggest rabbits we have ever seen???? really is the rabbit as big as it looks??? sorry for what might be a dumb question!!!!

SeanQ!! there is a whole album of oolong! I love those...he looks a little annoyed with the tp rolls on his ears. we need to have an Easter party with our rabbits!

jim ernst:
am i seeing things (sight problem) or is that one of the biggest rabbits we have ever seen???? really is the rabbit as big as it looks??? sorry for what might be a dumb question!!!!

First of all, he's holding the rabbit out to the camera - sort of like we do when we catch a trout... so its big, but it looks REALLY big in the pic.

Look at Farmer John's hands and arms... dude is either Popeye or the rabbit is big, but not that big.

All said - it is an enormous rabbit. Ours range from 4.5 - 11. The 11 pounder (blossy) is by all objective measurements, a biga55 rabbit.

"Robert" (terrible bunny name) in the pics has to be pushing 20 pounds.

---
Ken

PS: Oolong friggen rocks. Rabbit food head stacking. Who knew. Love the star fruit. However, you need to stack a bunch up there (like the film cans) and go all Carmen Mirinda... grapes, bananas, oranges, etc.... get that whole bugs bunny / carmen miranda thing going...

Maybe it's the 'Were-wabbit' from Wallace and Grommit?

Back
Top Bottom