For cigar lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's a little shop on Center St. in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, Belize that carried some decent cohibas. Tried a few different cigars, including the Belizean ones, but kept going back to the Cubans. I don't know if they were authentic or not, but they were good. I haven't had one as good since. :frown:

I've bought mine in Cuba (Montecristos, Cohibas, Romeo y Julietta and Hoyo de Monterrey de Jose Gener). When in Cuba I have local brand with two pesos nacionales a piece:D They are just great with 7anjos Ron...

I buy my cuban cigars in Cuba :D I like the Cohibas esplendido of course but also the Montecristo and Partagas. But i'm really no expert.

Fidel wouldn't mind selling cigars to the US, but George doesn't want to. :sad:

There's a little shop on Center St. in San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, Belize that carried some decent cohibas. Tried a few different cigars, including the Belizean ones, but kept going back to the Cubans. I don't know if they were authentic or not, but they were good. I haven't had one as good since. :frown:

I know exactly where you are talking about, my company has offices there in San Pedro, (we market international real estate, Belize being one of the many countries) and I have been to that cigar shop and some of the other little shops that carry the cohibas. I thought they were great and little bit cheaper than what I usually find them for.

Nothing like grabbin a cohiba and heading to Fido's for the evening :wink:

Back
Top Bottom