Football

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
That's it????? Dang!...I thought we were going diving!

Only if we can find a really deep swimming pool... :(

LOL

ScubaTexan:
Only if we can find a really deep swimming pool... :(

LOL

Sweet!!! So we're going to Belgium??

pool16.jpg

pool7.jpg

pool13.jpg

pool31.jpg

LOL -- there ya go!! :D

Yeah, let's go to Belgium...

I'm predicing Colts, last few minutes TD win - Colts 31-24 Bears

Possible OT with an absolutely flawless drive by Rex and the Bears to tie. At that point it'll be Bears game to lose in OT.

Unlike other SuperBowls in recent years past, this is a toughie! There is no predominate team head and shoulders above others... these are two good teams, not great, that are balanced arcross the board. :)

BTW - FWIW I'm 3 miles from the stadium right now at Scuba_Jenny's house. Yeah... outside the drunk ban zone! Got some freebies from one of the local booze distributors at the store a bit ago. :)

CBulla:
BTW - FWIW I'm 3 miles from the stadium right now at Scuba_Jenny's house. Yeah... outside the drunk ban zone! Got some freebies from one of the local booze distributors at the store a bit ago. :)

What kind of "freebies"?

I've never seen a Super Bowl quite like this one.....I've seen it rain off and on before, but never all the way from start to finish! :11:

And it wasn't just rain....it was a deluge!

I'm soooooo glad we left the area about 2pm.. it was a zoo around there and for a few miles headed out. The rain we left behind.....

What a GREAT game to watch though.. Rex has nothing to be sad about except not getting a win in that game - the Colts D had their number but good! The Bears D had the Colts pretty well dialed in to. It boiled down who could catch the thawed out fryer more often :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom