Food walking distance from park royal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Take a cab to Guidos, sit in the patio area, feed Mishba, the restaurant cat, and order the scallops....ORDER THE SCALLOPS!! Excellent place for a romantic dinner. Wife had Mahi Mahi which was very good, but no where as good as the scallops. Can't wait to go back. You can't get Bohemia Obscura in the states so please drink one for me. Excellent ceviche at The Thirsty Cougar for a light lunch if you are downtown. There is an excellent place for shrimp tacos around the corner South from Casa Mexicana. We dove with Blue Magic on N. 4th and there is an incredible bakery on the corner as well as a burrito place...I think it was called Burito Gordito that was awesome as well. 75 pesos for a Burrito that will likely fill both of you up.

The only place I would not recommend would be Palmetto. menu was mostly american food. It's a very nice restaurant but not what I went to Mexico for. Seemed like it was there to trap cruisers. We never ordered food after drinks and appetizers.

Safe Travels,
jay

ou can't get Bohemia Obscura in the states so please drink one for me.
Is that the dark Bohemia? If so, I have seen it at Spec's which is a chain of large liquor stores that are all over Texas. Maybe they have them in Oklahoma.

My favorite cervesa on Cozumel is Leon Negra, and not even Spec's has that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom