FOO how ya feeln'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tx.lakerats

Club Web Master
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Thought I'd ask since I've seen you posting from time to time... when will you be "cleared" to dive again?? :11:

I bet the drugs she is on she is feeling JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT fine.

Hope you are making a speedy recovery Foo

Lukiedukie:
I bet the drugs she is on she is feeling JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT fine.

Hope you are making a speedy recovery Foo

Thanks for thinking of me, txlakerats, and Lukie. I have done great, actually. It tends to make one overdo... which is exactly what happened here, small slow healing spot. So I've spent the last day more on my backside than up, feeling better already. I really think all the diving and exercise walking I've done this spring have helped me with my recuperation, I'm feeling fairly strong.

It could be 2-4 weeks before I try to dive, depending on when I feel up to it. I will have to bum for help at first, not supposed to lift heavy stuff, so plan to don and doff in the water. hint...hint...

Again, I appreciate the thoughts. As for the drugs, I kicked the habit cold turkey, a few days ago... of course, running out kinda helped me. :wink:

Foo

Foo glad all is going well and you are feeling better!!!!

GLAD to hear it girl!! and don't worry about needing help!! We'll all be there for ya when ya need it!

Foo you let me know and if I am off I will gladly carry your gear down to the water for you. Just take you time and heal up its not like they are filling in CSSP anytime soon

...sniff... thanks, friends! I'll gladly take up the offers of help when that glorious day arrives... :wink: Poor Ken, talked to him on IM and milked every detail of today's dives out of him, hahaha. Nothing like an armchair diver.

Foo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom