Follow Up on"Killed My DC1400"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genemoren

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
On my last trip to the Bahamas I flooded my camera housing and killed my brand new DC1400. Well, I sent it in to SeaLife and even though there was no defect with the housing they replaced my camera anyway!! I cannot say enough good things about this kind of service, just simply outstanding and I appreciate what they did. SeaLife is the perfect example of a company that cares about its customers and seeks to provide true customer service. Thank you SeaLife. I will continue buying my camera equipment from them and I highly recommended that all of you do the same.

Same experience I have had.... very happy with the company.

I have never had a major problem with SeaLife but when I have a minor one they are quick to respond. There ia no ther company other than Shearwater Petrel Computers that I have experienced such care for their customers.
Check out the new Sea Dragon Video Light. It is on this Forum marked "Cave Dive with Sea Dragon 2000." The cave I dove is Little River in Brandford, Florida and is very difficult to photo. With just one video light I was able to light up the cave. Very happy with both the camera ,DC 1400 and the Sea Dragon 2000.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom