focus light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highlandfarmwv

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have noticed that the DC500 has a red focus light that is very useful at night when you take the flashlight off the subject. DC1000 does not have one and I find that I lose my place with the camera if I take the flashlight off (don't want to leave flashlight on as it may light up part of the puix more than I would want) Should a person apply some kind of focus light on the DC1000 housing? Wonder why they left off the red focus lite on it?

There hasn't been a focus light since the 500.

There are focus lights that will do the trick

Big Blue 1x5 LED Focus & Dive Light - Focus Lights - Optical Ocean Sales Underwater Photo - 800-359-1295!

Hey CoolTech, i purchased the mount for my focus light next up in the light and the Lens. Although the guy on the phone tried to tell me it wouldn't work. I wish you could post pictures or a short video of how you hooked you camera up. I will definitely take your advice over the salesman, considering your pictures with the DC600.............Dive Safe!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom