Fly/dive where this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

billtodive

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I find myself looking at a 45 degree quarry with a few fish, or a standby airline ticket.

So, I'm thinking, warm water and tropicals/wrecks? (rec diver) or cold quarry...Hmm.

Any close to the airports (Major) diving available short notice? Rum tips for good tips!
Its either find some fun people to go diving in a 3-mill, or spend the weekend in 25 degrees. I considered beach diving/cheep hotel Lauderdale/ Rental to Key Largo,

Where's the fun? Thanks. Black Russian/ tall/ with diet. (for good tips)

:D:D Do you live in snow around Dec 15th - Jan 2nd. I am looking to exchange housing of course not this weekend but if you have a place up north with snow I have a place in Key Largo.:reindeer:
I am only looking for 5 to 6 days in the snow.
Becky

Check out La Paz, Mexico. This is the best time to dive there, a three mil is fine. (I was diving bare 2 weeks ago.) You can see my report in the Mexico forum. You can dive and stay at Club Cantamar, it's not exactly a 5 star resort, maybe 1 1/2 stars, but you can't beat the convienince. There are direct flights from some American cities, or switch in LA.

Back
Top Bottom