Flower Gardens?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well hopefully this year is better, weather wise, for all of us. Mother Nature sure can be cruel sometimes and she had her fair share last year. Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope for better weather in 2006. I put in my schedule for the spring, now lets start the year off right. Seems that MisDirected and PacketSniffer are going to try and make the first trip out this year, Feb 3 & 4. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys/gals.

3rd & 4th Aug; right before my Bro goes back to UT. August is really hot, but the real touristas have already made the trip; the boat, and the seas are much calmer by then.

Thats the first trip I plan to make after I get my cert. Just have to talk the boyfriend into running a charter and taking me! :D

Doing the first of 2 trips this year at the end of April as trip leader for my LDS group.

I will be in houston in may/june...is this dive good at this time of year? what would the water temp be? i am used to diving in cold water, but i have a feeling that this will be at least a wee bit warmer than 7C and wont need a dry suit :D aaand last question...can someone recommend a good charter/boat to do this dive with? sorry for the long series of questions, im just excited to dive in a different part of the world. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom