Flower Gardens...when to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

10% tip is in their FAQ as a recommendation as well. Fairly typical for full-service liveaboard type operations. (I've briefly wondered why 10% seems so standard despite the length of stay - but then the fare itself is based on length of stay so a level percentage is hardly unfair... :wink: )

I wouldn't mind checking 'em out in September or October... anyone else want to start thinking about a trip?

I see you're in Allen - I'm in Grand Prairie. Wife and I are signed up for the Labor Day weekend on the Fling. (Our LDS in Arlington has their spots on the Spree booked up.)

Last I checked Tom's Dive and Ski in Austin (who we're booking thru for this trip) had 2 spots open still. If you check out gulf-diving.com's schedules they link you to which dive shops have the reservations on each ship on each day.

I have a trip on Aug 24-25th. I'll be sure to post an update on the trip.

Can't wait...just finished Nitrox class tonight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom