Flower Gardens pics over Labor day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcd_dvr

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm not gonna bore everyone with the details of every dive, but we did a total of 11 dives in 3 days. Fortunately, no one got bent, which is a good thing. The best dive of them all was the oil rig - HI389.
Here are the pics I took, http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2102167917

Enrique

Enrique your photos are very good!!! Thanks for posting the link...sweet!

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Yes, that is a Scorpion Fish.

Debraw:
Nice pictures, thanks for sharing. Yes, that is a Scorpion Fish.
I had to sit out the next dive after I took that picture of the scorpion fish, but it was worth it :)

subzero:
I had to sit out the next dive after I took that picture of the scorpion fish, but it was worth it :)

Did ya break the 100ft Max? :D

I have a great picture of a Scorpion Fish from Stetson Bank over the Labor day weekend ( I was on the Spree) . Dead on head shot. I probably took 10 pictures before I got the one I wanted.

ParamedicDiver1:
Did ya break the 100ft Max? :D
Yes, I did 104'. The DMs gave me a hard time after that.

Debraw:
I have a great picture of a Scorpion Fish from Stetson Bank over the Labor day weekend ( I was on the Spree) . Dead on head shot. I probably took 10 pictures before I got the one I wanted.
This is probably the same Scorpion fish, since I took the picture at Stetson as well :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom