Flower Gardens 08/31 - 09/01

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ParamedicDiver1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wondering if anyone else was going to FG on this date?? Would love to meet some friendly faces. :eek:)

My wife and I are going Sept 2nd - 4th (Labor day weekend). Didn't know they went out on Thurs/Fri trips too...or are you and I not looking at the same calendar? :wink:

We'll be on the Fling, with Tom's Scuba of Austin, although our LDS is actually Surface Interval Scuba in Arlington (they have the Spree booked and filled all their slots before I got off my duff to sign up...). So we'll be a bit 'out of our element' in terms of knowing any others as well.

We're both a tad better than novice divers - 29 logged dives each, AOW+EANx certified, have done deep dives (to 130fsw) at Saba, so hopefully a bit better than 'strokes' and well equipped to do the FG, but certainly not in my opinion extraordinarily experienced.

[EDIT - never mind - I see at gulf-diving.com they go out almost every day of every week...I'll assume you know your dates and my response was totally unhelpful... <wry grin>]

Yep, they do Thurs-Fri Trips. Depends on your LDS. We will be leaving Wed night and returning Friday afternoon. And the nice thing about the Mid-week trips, they usually run a little cheaper. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom