Florida Spearfishing Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Johnoly

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Got out on Sunday and was able to do 3 drops. We hit Jupiter Florida and water was warm at 83 degree with 50 feet of viz and a very slight current. Topside was 3-5's for waves but not too bad. I hit my limits on lobster and shot a hog and a nice mutton. Still lots of Goliath Groupers hanging on the wrecks for mating season and they have pretty much chased off all the other groupers from the wrecks. I switched over to a single flopper freeshaft on my gun and my reload times are cut in half!

DSC01525.jpg

Nice catch. There's a couple of nice dinners for you.

Oh my you said the Goliath chased off the others. Now we’ve been educated better than that. The Jew fish is a gentle giant That brings no harm to divers or fish. There numbers are almost none existence

On a serious note nice report, Looks like the table will have some tasty food on it what time is supper?

Nice work.....you mean Jewfish right? Your not buying into this politically correct crap are you?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom