Florida Keys Oct 3-11

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lizard Leg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We'll be back down in the Keys for another anniversary (our 22nd) and a week of diving Oct. 3-11. This will be our 5th trip down in 2 years and our 3rd anniversary in a row - I think we like it down there... We will be staying in Marathon again, so anything from Upper to Lower Keys is doable with enough warning.

We've booked and are trying to find divers enough for the boats to run for:

Sat Oct. 4 AM - Thunderbolt and reef with Tilden's Scuba Center
Sun Oct. 5 AM - Adolphus Busch and Looe Key Reef with Looe Key Dive

We have a Monday afternoon trip out of Key West for the Vandenberg but that one has enough to run, but more than welcome to come along - Finz Dive Center.

We're also trying to find a boat with enough divers to hit the Spiegel again, and possibly the Duane. We can dive almost any day, AM or afternoon every day except Mon AM and Fri afternoon and the dives listed above. Looking for divers to do reef, wreck (no penetration or tech), anything underwater anytime during the week so we can get the boats to run :D

Hit me with a private message if anyone is interested!

Later,
Lizard Leg

Ocean divers requires two divers to run in their very comfortable boats. If you and your partner are both diving you are guaranteed of going. One of my favorite Key Largo ops.

Lizard, I second the Ocean Divers boats recommendation. No need to worry if only two of you.

My wife and I just dove with Abyss Dive Center. Great shop. They carry a maximum of 6 divers on their 34 foot "Vitamin Sea".
Might be able to help you out.
Chuck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom