florida holiday madness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the goat

Registered
Reaction score
first of all thanks to all you guys for the welcome, makes me feel almost wanted,aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.
next up,loads of advice needed and although it s still six months away i hope to be able to use all your hints n tips to good effect on our holiday.we are coming to florida over xmas/new year, 2 nights miami,9 nights clearwater,3 nights as yet undecided then down to key west before finally returning to miami for the return flight.
being the only diver in a family of 3 there are obvious limitations as to how much time i could spend underwater so i was hoping to perhaps dive in miami in the morning of the 17th dec. , perhaps a couple of days in clearwater(although crystal river snorkelling is a must)maybe key largo towards the end of the month and finally i could definitely do a couple of days at key west.
i have trawled through innumerable glossy websites but thought i would put myself in the capable hands of all you maniacs eeerrrmmm lovely people.
all information regarding dive sites,guides,boat trips for families etc. etc. will be well received.
thanks in advance
lee
p.s the car hire isn t booked yet so if anybody has a convertible sitting idle over the holidays,i really don t mind keeping it run in for you :wink:

Check out this link for a list of great dive sites in the Ft. Lauderdale area. You can find just about any kind of diving you could possibily want around here, deep, shallow, wreck, reef, night...

Dive sites Click on the Dive Sites link on the left side of the page.

Snorkeling the Crystal river in December is going to be cold.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom