FLORIDA Conch Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DEEPSEAWOLF

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
BTW did anyone notice that we live in FLORDIA. In GATOR COUNTRY as my "Mom" says (she's a major Gator Fan)
we spell it FLORIDA.
Hmmm...
Must be the new state spelling for the Tallahassee people!
Dang Seminoles!!!
Or was it the Hurricanes? I don't know all y'all football teams look alike ta me!
(dodging flying tomatoes, hatchets, spears, houses, cows...)
:whack:

DEEPSEAWOLF once bubbled...
BTW did anyone notice that we live in FLORDIA.

Did you mean the forum name? If it was wrong, it got changed in the forty odd minutes between your post and this one.

Have you had your coffee yet? :wink:

After some of the escapades I've seen occur since I've moved here, I prefer Flori-Duh. :D

Marc

DEEPSEAWOLF once bubbled...
BTW did anyone notice that we live in FLORDIA. In GATOR COUNTRY as my "Mom" says (she's a major Gator Fan)
we spell it FLORIDA.
Hmmm...
Must be the new state spelling for the Tallahassee people!
Dang Seminoles!!!
Or was it the Hurricanes? I don't know all y'all football teams look alike ta me!
(dodging flying tomatoes, hatchets, spears, houses, cows...)
:whack:

???????

heh - lack of sex causes blurred vision

if it wasnt for some of the nice deep wet holes in this state it would just be a big retirement home take it how you want but cave diving rules if the waters too dark your in the wrong hole and leave it for the big boys
never dive farther than your abilitys be safe dive safe and continue learning (excuse the spelling im a better diver then speller)

mirrocraft:
if it wasnt for some of the nice deep wet holes in this state it would just be a big retirement home take it how you want but cave diving rules if the waters too dark your in the wrong hole and leave it for the big boys
never dive farther than your abilitys be safe dive safe and continue learning (excuse the spelling im a better diver then speller)

Er , Leave it to the big boys??? Hmmm....
I am SOOO Tempted here ... But I'll refrain ...

Jeano Beano

Nice.......Ken has lost it (again) and Jean is fired up. This is gonna be good.

KBeck:
and the thread is three years old...........................

Sure is !!!
But the comment/commenter I was after wasn't... :wink:

I am STILL HOLDING BACK BIG TIME !!!

Jeano Beano

KBeck:
and the thread is three years old...........................

I know................too good of a chance for me to start trouble to pass up though.

Amazing how bored one gets at 5:30 AMeyebrow

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom