Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heading back to Florida, but you can put me in Coconut creek Florida and Richmond Hill

Jacksonville, FL here.

Bratface -- Living, working and diving in Key West until April

Move me to the out of state group as I have moved to Bevereton Oregon.

Born & raised in Key West, land locked in Lakeland:D

Move me to the out of state group as I have moved to Bevereton Oregon.

Whoops! Well, I was in South Carolina for a year... and have been back in the Seattle area for going on 6 months..... Just cannot believe that Chuck (Smokeaire) is up here also....

So Chuck, ya wanna go diving? I do hope that you brought your gear with you!

Jeff

kchFLA - change to Port Charlotte from Fort Walton Beach.

Thank you.

Whoops! Well, I was in South Carolina for a year... and have been back in the Seattle area for going on 6 months..... Just cannot believe that Chuck (Smokeaire) is up here also....

So Chuck, ya wanna go diving? I do hope that you brought your gear with you!

Jeff

It would be great to go diving with you.

Of course I brought my gear....but just remember that I'm used to the warm waters of FL. I do have a 7 mil FJ that served me well in my cave diving. Will that do?

My gear is a set of 98 steel doubles w/BP and wing set up for cave diving. And the 32% nitrox is from a year ago sept. I think if I were to need to get a fill my tanks might need to get hyro'd.

PM me and we will set up a time and place.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom