Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi,
how long did it take you to dive after you certified? Has anyone bought all their scuba gear from leisurepro? I certified mid March, beach dove in Fort Lauderdale by the pier and am waiting to really dive. I certified in the springs. I am petrified to see a shark, seems there have been a lot this year, maybe due to over fishing? climate? I love diving, feel free when under, I really want to dive again, but money is holding me back, did anyone else have the same issues starting out?
Thanks,
Kelly

Melbourne, FL. Been on the board a little while, just found this thread, good thing my underwater navigation is a little better than my ability to figure out a forum, smiling!

Hi,
how long did it take you to dive after you certified? Has anyone bought all their scuba gear from leisurepro? I certified mid March, beach dove in Fort Lauderdale by the pier and am waiting to really dive. I certified in the springs. I am petrified to see a shark, seems there have been a lot this year, maybe due to over fishing? climate? I love diving, feel free when under, I really want to dive again, but money is holding me back, did anyone else have the same issues starting out?
Thanks,
Kelly

Hi Kelly.
I do not have a Local Dive shop. I fell it is important to support your LDS if you do have one. I shop often on LeisurePro. I call and shop through Yankey.
Yankeyd@leisurepro.com If you email his he can give you his extension. Tell His Kristi Noland gave you his name. Youwill not regret it. He is wonderful and will give you great deals. Have fun, and dont forget to support your local dive shop if you have one!

Please add me to South West list...divindiva69 Venice FL
Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom