Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see a few more on the active users list I know are from Fla.I also know a lot of lurkers as I turn on everyone I know but not everyone joins in.The dynamics of this board change almost daily.I'd love to see a list similar to the active users on each NDI site.Great job though to get all the info you have.

from reading through recent posts. Most if not all of these people have posted in the Florida forum within the past couple of months.

Some may not be active divers, you know how that happens, but my crystal ball gets a little cloudy when I try to look 10 minutes out.

Anyway, I'll keep it updated as long as you keep posting.

Please add 4 more divers to the list
Central East - Palm Bay
Me + husband and 2 kids.

Fairly new to the board. Glad to see there are so many people that are as into diving as I am.

Hi - add StarrySkies to the Central Florida group - Altamonte Springs :)

Is there any way that this "Roll Call" could become permanent under the Conch Divers? I mean this is a GREAT idea and I think that instead of having to do a search for it down the road, it'd be that much easier if it were a link right there when you opened it up. I don't know that this is possible but like I titled it, "Just a Thought".

ECHO, ECHO in here, here.......hahaha!!!!

What agency are you with DiveCop?

Wildbill:cop:

Jefferson County, Alabama (Birmingham & area). I have NO idea why "just a thought" posted twice. Really, it was unintentional.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom