Floaty Feet / Drysuit Boot 'compressors'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imagin, for a moment, that you don't know everything.

Even spelled correctly, is it worth saying three times? Once as quoted here, once quoted by yourself, once quoted by someone else....and to whom are you speaking? Or is this sort of a rhetorical question to the universe?

Could it also be an issue of the foot pocket of the fin being too large for the boot?

My attached drysuit boots are a perfect size for my fin foot pockets, but when I tried one of my buddies fins the pocket was too wide and high so the fins wobbled and had no feel, even though the straps were tight. Flutter kick was fine, frog kick so so and back kick very difficult to get the fins positioned right.

Also I don’t need to imagine, I definitely don’t know everything.

Even spelled correctly, is it worth saying three times? Once as quoted here, once quoted by yourself, once quoted by someone else....and to whom are you speaking? Or is this sort of a rhetorical question to the universe?
I guess i dont need to hire me no [sic]retary.

I have no idea how, or, why it was repeated. I was reponding to stuarttv.

Note: I've seen the drysuit gaiters, I don't think I want those.

Why?

Better to have neoprene socks on the drysuit and wear rock boots.

I had similar issues with rented suits in Scotland years back and made sure that when I bought my first drysuit there were no boots attached.

Since I dive in various water temperatures I also need a suit that fits with thicker undergarments which means there is dead space when I don't wear thicker undergarments. The gaiters work great and make a massive difference to avoid air moving up into the calf area of your legs.

I'm not doing this. Now I'm told that I am not logged in.

I guess i dont need to hire me no [sic]retary.

I have no idea how, or, why it was repeated. I was reponding to stuarttv.

I don't know, either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom