Flip Fins Are NOW IN STOCK!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingsInMyBlood:
they look really cool but with parts that move like that it looks like theres more that can go wrong with them. i want to hear some reviews of people who have had them for a while.
Start a thread in this forum - http://scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31 (Fins, Masks, and Snorkels) and ask for reviews. :wink:

OK... I might be just a FNG and I might be out of line… but tell me again how giving a hard time to a Retailer offering us a discount benefits any of us?

He offered us a 25% discount on what many see as a pricey product.

He is not the Manufacturer…

He did offer a fair discount on a product some people might want… why bite his hand?

If I had seen the original post in time I would have been willing to give them a go… 25% off and free shipping what the heck… sure they are pricey but so are lots of products… so what? Regs, BC’s, Dive Computers, etc. all came in various price ranges and some might be seen as overpriced and others as underpriced…

I applaud Dive Right In Scuba for offering us all the discount (I’m sure they made a few sales) and for not taking the whining personally. I also look forward to seeing some reviews once more people get the chance to get these wet.

WTFOver:
OK... I might be just a FNG and I might be out of line… but tell me again how giving a hard time to a Retailer offering us a discount benefits any of us?

He offered us a 25% discount on what many see as a pricey product.

He is not the Manufacturer…

He did offer a fair discount on a product some people might want… why bite his hand?

If I had seen the original post in time I would have been willing to give them a go… 25% off and free shipping what the heck… sure they are pricey but so are lots of products… so what? Regs, BC’s, Dive Computers, etc. all came in various price ranges and some might be seen as overpriced and others as underpriced…

I applaud Dive Right In Scuba for offering us all the discount (I’m sure they made a few sales) and for not taking the whining personally. I also look forward to seeing some reviews once more people get the chance to get these wet.

Thanks for the words.....this is all part of being a retailer.....Im used to it....We did sell almost out of these fins already.....I sent you a PM WTFover

Dive Right in Scuba,
Do you still have any left at the offered price with free shipping?
Thank you,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom