Flip Fins Are NOW IN STOCK!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It comes with the lifetime warranty as I read. Try it on.

If we have a shore diving in Mid-west, I would like to get it though... We used to dive right off the parking lot... LOL~~~

Yeah, some boat diving, but it is very occasional event on my diving environment :wink:

It is a great idea and must be very efficient..

I met some guys from Dive Right In Scuba at Haigh Quarry, IL a few weeks ago. They let me play with these fins.

They work alright underwater. To be honest the fins touching my shins as I walked bothered me enough for me to not like them based on that alone. I would certainly encourage others to give them a try, but they weren't my cup of tea.

Can they be used underwater in the "up" position? If so, these may be just what I am looking for in an underwater interpretive dance fin. I'm trying to do a move similar to the underwater funky chicken that incorporates a vertical version of the frog kick. Having fins strapped to my shins might just do the trick.
Also, if I get a big enough sized footpocket, maybe Turtle or XXL Jet sized, would the Omega foot pocket fit inside in the blade up position? If so, these hot little numbers might just take the technical diving world by storm... just think about it, redundant fins. If you loose your primary, just deploy the back up fin by unfolding it. Sweet.
How many are left before we lose the free shipping deal?

*** MOD POST ***

People - Plese refrain from making negative comments about the product being offered here in the HOT DEALS forum. This forum is for business members to post their special offers. If you have comments regarding the product, please feel free to post them in the appropriate forum.

*** MOD POST ***

I would have shown the divewr walking on the ocean floor :)

HowardE:
*** MOD POST ***​

People - Plese refrain from making negative comments about the product being offered here in the HOT DEALS forum. This forum is for business members to post their special offers. If you have comments regarding the product, please feel free to post them in the appropriate forum.​

*** MOD POST ***​

If this is the case you may want to ammend the rules on the forum because I see nothing about that here.

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=193121

If there can only be positive comments, how does that make it fair to the scubaboard community? Why not just lock down the threads after the first post if this is the case, or get rid of this forum all together and put the hotdeals on a ad, or banner.

Sorry to hijack.

People can FREELY discuss the pros and cons of any product in other forums. The Hot Deals forum is for Hot Deals... It is a special forum where any business can advertise special deals, without having to purchase advertising on ScubaBoard.

If you have further comments regarding the hot deals forum, please feel free to post them in site support, or PM me or NetDoc. Again. Hijacking of Dive Rite In Scuba's or anyone's thread in the hot deals forum is not appreciated.

As suggested - we are amending the rules of the Hot Deals forum, declaring it a "no troll zone"

[/hijack]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom